Looking to start a business?
Starting a new business is an exciting time, and once you have you’re new idea, you’re likely ready to race off and get started. However, it’s important to start with a good foundation, and there is a lot of work to do in the background to ensure your business will have the best chance of success.
Have you considered any of these?
● How will you structure the business: e.g. a company, sole trader or partnership?
● Tax registration
● Will you be employing people?
● How will you keep your financial records?
● What liability will you be exposed to?
● What if you find a business partner?
● Do you have a budget for setting up before sales start to come in?
These are some of the questions we have helped our clients with as they set up their businesses. If you feel any of these questions are unanswered for your own business, get in touch to discuss how we can help.